To Request an Appointment
Please enter the information and press the "Book an Appointment" button when you are through.
( * ) Your name and phone number or emails are required fields, so that we can contact you to confirm your appointment
Preparing for Your Appointment
Whether you are a new patient or returning patient, we want your appointment experience to be positive, informative and productive. In order to ensure your appointment goes smoothly, here are a few things you should plan to bring and do.
- Complete your New Patient Assessment form.
- Driver’s License or a valid identification
- Insurance card and co-pay
- Name, address and phone number of the referring healthcare provider
- Name, address and phone number of your Primary Care Physician
- Any medical documents related to the affected joint (previous physician notes, operative reports, lab reports, etc.)
- Any x-rays, MRI, CT studies should be requested from the facility where you had the imaging performed and brought with you on film or a CD.
- A current list of medications you are taking with dosages
- Dress in comfortable clothes that allows our team the ability to maneuver and examine the affected joint
You will have a comprehensive visit which includes specialized images, initial assessment and examination with a member of the doctor’s team, and review of any previous treatment or images, followed by your consultation with Dr. Domb or Dr. Schinsky. Please plan to spend up to 3-4 hours with us.
To Cancel or Reschedule an Appointment
Call the office 24 hours in advance to reschedule and/or cancel your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you at your visit and establishing a customized treatment plan. We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.