Patient Service Representative
Position: Patient Service Rep (Care Specialist)
Signing Bonus: Paid $250 at 60 days and $250 at 90 Days
If hired at entry level, this position offers advancement opportunity to Care Specialist II position and corresponding pay increase within 6-9 months.
Plus: All our employees enjoy a Quarterly Incentive Bonus which can earn additional PTO or a cash bonus (employee choice) based on achievement of certain metrics. This is additive to our already generous current PTO offering.
Are you looking for:
- A company that values YOU, the individual?
- A company that is willing to invest the time in your development?
- A place where you can make an immediate impact on the lives of patients?
- A position on a world-class professional team in a world class facility?
Then look no further and apply today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and process patients upon arrival.
- Answer phone calls and respond to patient inquiries.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Register new and existing patients.
- Verify insurance and collect payments.
- Maintain and update patient documentation.
- Monitor flow of patients through the waiting area.
- Related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent; college courses or 3-4 years equivalency experience in healthcare
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Medical terminology desirable
- Previous experience as a medical receptionist preferred
- Phone skills
- Organized & detailed oriented
- Computer literacy
- Customer service skills
- Neat & professional appearance
Job Type: Full-time