Alli Mack, PA-C, MS, MPH
Alli Mack is a board-certified physician associate that has been a part of the American Hip Team since 2020. She received her PA degree from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, currently ranked #8 in the nation by US News & World Report. She graduated with highest honors from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a Master of Public Health and Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology. Upon graduation, Alli was named to the Senior 100 Honorary list, which recognizes the University’s most outstanding 100 graduating seniors out of a class of 10,000.
She worked alongside Dr. Benjamin Domb as a PA student and completed the American Hip Institute's APP residency program. Her passion for sports medicine and hip treatment began as a karate athlete. Alli has competed at multiple Karate National Championships and World Championships. She is a 12-time National gold medalist and 3x World medalist, the most recent being a gold medal at the 2023 World Shotokan Karate Championships. She has been featured in many news and media outlets for her karate and academic accomplishments. Her research focuses on martial artists and hip pathology and has resulted in a recent publication focusing on karate athletes with FAI and labral tears.
Alli has spoken at multiple conferences for APPs and orthopedic surgeons with a focus on ultrasound guided joint injections. Alli treats patients from across the country and takes pride in caring for every patient like a professional athlete.
- B.S. Kinesiology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Public Health, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Practice, Rosalind Franklin University
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, American Hip Institute and Orthopedic Specialists
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Publications / Appointments
- Mack AQ et al. Hip Pain Increases With Age and Experience Level in Adult Karate Athletes: A Statewide Survey Study. Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Journal.
- Lecturer – Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- USA Karate Medical Board Member
- International Society of Hip Arthroscopy Advanced Practice Provider Committee Member